Thursday, February 18, 2010

Inspiration

A few months before Matt even proposed, I had stumbled across these amazing wine glasses on Etsy.


I totally fell in love with them, and thought, "THAT would be a great color scheme for a wedding!" I even bookmarked the page so that whenever we started planning our wedding, they would be handy for inspiration.

I was a bit nervous about how Matt would feel about it, though. I wasn't sure he'd get my "vision." So once the proposal was done and the ring was on my finger, I approached him with my idea. I showed him the picture of the glasses. I explained about the color scheme I was picturing - brown, navy blue, peacock blue, apple green, and ivory. Guess what? He loved it! So I was safe to go exploring peacock feather ideas - YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment