Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bridesmaid Dress? Check!

The shopping excursion on Saturday was a total success - and a BLAST! I always love catching up with these girls. We rode around in the bus (my mom's VW van) all day - from bridal shop to lunch to bridal shop to Friendly's (mmm...ice cream) and back to my mom's house to hang out and work on our tans.
But I digress...we found a dress! Actually, we found two dresses! One at each bridal salon. Everyone really liked both, and we got all the girls measured at the second shop, but then after some serious soul-searching, I decided I like the first one better and that's the final decision. The original decision-maker was that the second dress came in Peacock blue, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought, "You know...that could be really obnoxious on 6 girls!" Plus, I think the first one will be a bit more comfortable for the girls. So, the decision was made!
It's a Bill Levkoff design, and I love it. I think all the girls are going to look stunning in it. And navy is such a classic, elegant color. I'm thrilled that we were able to find something in one day. I'm thrilled that almost everyone was able to come (we missed you, Stephy)! I'm so blessed to have such amazing girls who are going to be standing up with me on one of the most important days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment