Monday, September 12, 2011

Man-Candy Monday

Been a while, hasn't it? Yeah, sorry about that.  It's Man-Candy Monday again, and this week, I'm bringing back a blast from the past. 



Scott Foley.  Matt and I were watching the season finale of True Blood last night, when all of a sudden...


...he appeared!  And I couldn't help myself, I blurted out, "Noel!"  Because no matter what other roles he goes on to play, he will always be Noel Crane to me. 

Scott Foley

Once worked at Mrs. Fields cookies.  At the time, he was so broke, he lived on the leftovers.

Was married to Jennifer Garner (they met when she played his high school girlfriend on Felicity).  In 2003, they divorced.  He is now married to Marika Dominczyk and they have a baby girl.

Notable roles:
Cliff Elliot, Dawson's Creek
Roman Bridger, Scream 3 (he was nominated for a Teen's Choice Award for Choice Sleazebag for this role)
Noel Crane, Felicity (he was cast as Ben, but they couldn't find anyone for Noel, so they asked him to take the role of Noel so they could find a different Ben)
SSG Bob Brown, The Unit
Jeff, CougarTown
Patrick Devins, True Blood



I'm anxious to see how his role peters out on True Blood.  Too bad I have to wait until next year now!  UGH!

Link up and enjoy the pretty boys!

7 comments:

  1. He's so cute and will always be Noel to me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice!

    Seriously - Jen Garner has dated/married all of the hotties: Scott, Ben, Michael Vartan.

    Now knowing he's on True Blood, that's another reason for me to start watching ;)

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's such a hot cutie!!! Just want to hug him every time I see him! :) Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was surprised to see him show up on True Blood, too! I can't wait to see what his character is bringing to the show!!!!.....NEXT summer! Ugh. Seems SO far away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED him in Felicity! Miss that show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After all these years I still heart him ♥

    Love him in Felicity...

    and would you believe I watched 'The Unit' because of him? Yes, I did endured that military thing show.

    ReplyDelete