Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook - Take 2

For Today:

Outside my window... they told me it would storm (severely) all day. It's bright and sunny outside!
I am thinking... I would strongly prefer to be outside in the lovely sunshine
I am thankful for... my cousin called me back this morning!
From the kitchen... Southwest chicken casserrole?
I am wearing... my "skinny pants!" cuz all my working out is finally starting to pay off!
I am creating... discharge plans for my patients
I am going... to one of my favorite people's baby shower this weekend!
I am reading... Chuck Klosterman. I love him.
I am hoping... that I get to talk to my cousin tonight
I am hearing... my colleague on the phone behind me
Around the house... our gardens are looking fabulous!
One of my favorite things... sleeping in (and skipping the gym)
A few plans for the rest of the week... Matt and I are meeting with a mortgage broker to get a better deal on our mortgage!
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...

In honor of Father's Day coming up this weekend...
Me and my sister with my dad.
Daddy's Girls.
Simple Woman's Daybook. Give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment