Thursday, May 19, 2011

Freebie List

I'm jumping the bandwagon with Jessica and Steph.  Seems a little blog party is making the rounds based on the Friends episode where everyone discusses their Celebrity Freebie List - the top 5 celebrities they're "allowed" to cheat on their significant others with.  Matt and I have had this discussion before.  Or, well, basically, I've told him, "Honey, if he ever shows up at our front door, you'll just have to forgive me."  So who did I say that about?  Here's my Freebie List (I haven't laminated it....yet):

(source)
Bradley Cooper.  That smile.  The messy hair.  Those abs.  He's just delicious.  He was filming in Philadelphia a few months ago, and - I'm not gonna lie - I seriously considered calling out of work so I could go find him. 

(source)
Adam Brody.  AKA, Seth Cohen (on The O.C.).  His devotion to Summer, loyalty to Ryan, and relationship with his parents were just adorable.  And the wit and charm?  I die.  I loved Seth Cohen and said many times that I'd marry him if he were real.  Apparently, Adam Brody pretty much is Seth Cohen.

(source)

Josh Holloway.  Seriously?  How hot was Sawyer?  With the accent and the abs and the hair... oh boy.  And remember when he wore the glasses that he made?  Love.

(source)
Ryan Kwanten.  Oh. Em. Gee.  True Blood is not lacking in pretty things to look at, but boy oh boy, Ryan Kwanten is certainly a highlight!

(source)
Jared Leto.  Be still my 14-year-old heart.  In 1993, if you were a girl and didn't love Jordan Catalano, you may not have been alive.  He's still gorgeous today (even with his eye makeup). 

So?  Who's on your list?

3 comments:

  1. Jared Leto, those eyes! Holy moly.

    And don't get me started on Ryan Kwanten. Mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hello!!! I second your list girl. :) especially since you put Jared Leto on it. And yes, who didn't love Jordan back then. Sigh...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a great list. I also LOVE Bradley Cooper! HE IS HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete