Monday, May 16, 2011

Man-Candy Monday

Selma, over at Crazy Little World of Mine, has been doing this for the psat couple of weeks and I've been thoroughly enjoying it.  I mean, what's not to like about spending a few minutes of your Monday morning gazing at cute boys?  Right?  So, I'm linking up and joining the fun.  My first Man-Candy?  Brandon Boyd.  The lead singer of Incubus.  He is just. so. pretty.  Take a few moments and soak in the yummyness.






Mmm.  Isn't he delicious?!  (all images from google)

It's a blog hop, so link on over at Join the Gossip to start your day off with something pretty to look at!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Incubus, that brings back memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon is hot, that is for sure!! Love Incubus anyhow, so yeah...yummy! And I'm glad I sort of inspired you to do this post and join the fun! :)

    Hope your Monday is fabulous.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up!! I am so happy people are having fun with these posts :) And you def picked a winner for your first Man Candy Monday. I love me some Brandon Boyd...although, not gonna lie, he's much more attractive now that he doesn't have dreads hehe!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the band Incubus... ♥
    and I'm definitely loving Brandon, the band's main man, if I may say. Miss those days when you hear them almost everywhere.

    ReplyDelete