Found this over on Meme Addict and thought it was kinda fun. But rather than drag it out over 30 days or weeks or whatever, I'm just gonna do it all at once. Cuz I'm impatient like that.
1. Favorite book -The Lovely Bones, Alice Sebold (I love her description of heaven)
2. Least favorite book - Then We Came to the End, Joshua Ferris
3. Book that makes you laugh out loud -Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim, David Sedaris
4. Book that makes you cry - lucky, Alice Sebold
5. Book you wish you could live in - Harry. Any of them
6. Favorite young adult book - Number the Stars, Lois Lowry
7. Book that you can quote/recite - Love Story, Erich Segal
8. Book that scares you - A Child Called It, Dave Pelzer (it scares me that there are parents like this)
9. Book that makes you sick - same (it also makes me sick)
10. Book that changed your life - A Man's Search for Meaning, Viktor Frankl
11. Book from your favorite author - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, J.K. Rowling
12. Book that is most like your life - Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs, Chuck Klosterman (a randon stringing-together of funny anecdotes. Totally like my life)
13. Book whose main character is most like you - Jenny, from Love Story. (Minus the whole death thing)
14. Book whose main character you want to marry- Noah, from The Notebook (loyal, funny, hard-working)
15. First "chapter book" you remember reading as a child - Charlotte's Web, E.B. White (isn't this everyone's?)
16. Longest book you've read - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, J.K. Rowling (870 pages)
17. Shortest book you've read - CDB!
18. Book you're most embarassed to say you like - Turn Me On, Cherie Jeffrey (a totally ridiculous book, but I liked the silliness of it)
19. Book that turned you on - Ummm?
20. Book you've read the most number of times - Love Story
21. Favorite picture book from childhood - Goodnight Moon (I now buy Goodnight Philadelphia for all my pregnant friends)
22. Book you plan to read next - A Reliable Wife, Robert Goolrich
23. Book you tell people you've read, but haven't (or haven't actually finished) - Pride and Prejudice (just cannot get into it)
24. Book that contains your favorite scene - Probably Love Story
25. Favorite book you read in school - Man's Search for Meaning
26. Favorite nonfiction book - Man's Search for Meaning
27. Favorite fiction book - The Lovely Bones
28. Last book you read - Those Who Save Us, Jenna Blum
29. Book you're currently reading - The Help, Kathryn Sockett
30. Favorite coffee table book - Ultimate Beer, Michael Jackson
A lot of repeats. But that's ok. What are your favorite books?