I was looking up the questions for something, and I came across a list of the guests that have appeared on the show. I had absolutely no idea there have been as many as there are - over 200! I've seen several episodes, but looking at the list, there are plenty more I'd love to see. I heard that Bradley Cooper teared up when talking about his parents and how they supported him; I believe it was filmed shortly before his father passed away. I did see Daniel Ratcliff, and thought he was adorable (as usual). And Drew Barrymore's interview was really interesting. That girl was tragically screwed up in her childhood. Jennifer Aniston apparently just filmed hers, and I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to give my answers to James Lipton's 10 questions. He asks these of every single guest on the show and I always find their answers funny. Some of them get really creative. Lipton apparently adapted his questions from a French show host named Bernard Pivot, who had been using Proust's questionairre on his own show. After Pivot heard that he was Lipton's inspiration, he invited him to appear on his show.
Anyway, the 10 questions:
- What is your favorite word? Cheeksie - it's what Matt calls me when he's being cuddly
- What is your least favorite word? Retarded and/or gay, when used in the completely wrong way
- What turns you on? Music
- What turns you off? Ignorance
- What sound or noise do you love? My phone ringing - someone I love is calling me
- What sound or noise do you hate? The train's brakes squealing
- What is your favorite curse word? Fuck.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Wedding planner or florist
- What profession would you not like to do? Crab fisherman, like on Deadliest Catch
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Do you want to start with the chocolate or the champagne?