Monday, March 28, 2011

Simple As Do-Re-Mi

Oh, hello, bandwagon.  Mind if I join you?

(source)

A: Age:  32 in 4 days.

B: Bed size: Queen

C: Chore you hate: Bathroom.  I hate cleaning the bathroom.  Matt and I tend to split the chores, and I will offer to clean the entire rest of the house if he will just do the bathroom.

D: Dogs: Not yet.  Some day.

E: Essential start to your day: 5-10 minutes of cuddle-time.  Then Morning Edition on NPR.

F: Favorite color: Green

G: Gold or silver: Silver

H: Height: 5'3"

I: Instruments you play: I took piano lessons when I was younger, and always actually loved playing.  Matt has a keyboard, so occasionally I'll play around on that.

J: Job Title: Social Worker

K: Kids: Not yet.

L: Live: Abington, PA

M: Mom's name: Ginny

N: Nicknames: Matt calls me Honey or Cheeksie.  My mom calls me Wink.  And a large contingency of my friends calls me Emma.

O: Overnight hospital stays: Nada

P: Pet peeve: People who don't use turn signals.  And people who use "text speak."

Q: Quote from a movie: "Painted?" - Monsters, Inc.

R: Right- or left-handed: Right.

S: Siblings: One sister, Callie, 28.  Plus 2 step-sisters - Melissa and Heather - and a step-brother - John.

T: Time you wake up: My alarm goes off at 5:53am.  I get out of bed at 6:11am.  It has to be an odd number.  If I get out of bed on an even number, my day just isn't right.

U: Underwear: I like regular old bikinis.  Thongs just aren't comfortable; I don't care what anyone says.

V: Vegetables you dislike: Lima beans.  I love everything else.  I'm obsessed with vegetables.

W: What makes you run late: Me.  I'm just late by nature.

X: X-rays you've had: Teeth, shoulder (tendinitis), chest (I had such severe gastritis once, I thought I was having a heart attack; the x-ray tech told me I had a beautiful heart), and a brain MRI (migraines are fun!)

Y: Yummy food you make: Probably one of the favorite things I've ever made was a meal I just made a few weeks ago - chicken stuffed with prosciutto, mozzarella, spinach, and basil, sauteed in EVOO and white wine, topped with a basil and honey mustard sauce.  Yummm...

Z: Zoo animal: Tigers.  Especially white tigers.

3 comments:

  1. Your meal sounds delish! I think I need to recreate that when we get a kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish I had taken pictures of it to blog about it - it really was super good. Maybe I'll just post the recipe sans pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, my fave quote from Monsters Inc. is "Kitty?" -- I say it all the time to my dog.

    ReplyDelete