Sunday, July 31, 2011

10 Day You


1.  Panini grill and press.  I've been wanting one for months but have yet to bite the bullet and buy one.  I love paninis and would love to be able to make them at home.



2.  A basement.  We need just one more room for storage and stuff.

3.  My Death Cab for Cutie tickets.  The show is on Friday and I still don't have the tickets.  I have called and emailed the company.  In looking through the forums, it seems that this is a common problem.  I'm nervous!  I'll die if I don't get them.

4.  To lose 8 pounds.  I'm working on it, but it's not happening as quickly as I'd hoped.

5.  Hand-in-hand with #4, I'd like to stop getting injured.  In the past 6 months, I've hurt my back, my left knee, my left ankle, and my wrist.  And now my right knee is hurting.  It slows my workouts down.

6.  Vacation.  I'm in desperate need of a week off from life.  Our anniversary trip to Orlando in October really can't get here fast enough.



7.  For my friends to be happy.

*images from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment