Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby Pinterest

It's Wednesday!  Know what that means?  Time to link up with The Vintage Apple for...


google


Yay!!  This week, I'm going to feature some pins from my "For Future Babies" board.  Matt and I have been talking a lot about when babies are going to come into our future.  So I've been pinning a lot of baby inspiration for future nurseries and what-not.  Here are some of my favorites! 

I love this for a "family photo!"


These are a few purchases I may have to make.




I mean, seriously, how cool are the sunglasses attached to a nuk?

And this is my idea for a nursery - clean, with just a few framed quotes on the wall.


Quotes like...






And definitely a book tree!


So there it is, some baby inspiration via Pinterest!  Link up and join the pinning party!

8 comments:

  1. adorable girl :) you have a great blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have baby on the brain too! Love your pins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the baby wearing the shirt of how mom doesn't want your advice! That is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of the hands is so sweet! I'm going to have to remember that for when we have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love your pins!!! Baby stuff is so sweet!

    Thank you so much for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! I hope you do it again next week!!!!

    Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sunglasses are adorable! The book tree is awesome. And I really love the No Day But Today and You Can Go Your Own Way prints! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete