Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pinterest is Funny

Every now and then, don't you just need a good giggle?  Or belly laugh?  Whatever. 


google


Some of my favorite laugh-inducing pins today...

Harry Potter humor is always fun!



If you haven't seen the videos that this next pin is alluding to, you must.  You just...you must.  I die every time.


And, of course, pop humor references always provide good fodder for entertainment.

The milkshake song

M.C. Hammer

Fight Club...for babies?
 And other totally random nonsense.

Yeah, yeah...no, not really a big secret


So those are my pins for the week.  Hope they made you laugh like the always do me!

*all images from my pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE CAPSLOCK ONE!


    (come on, you knew someone is going to do it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Harry Potter and Snape Twilight reference. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete