Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chasing Cars - Please Don't Stop the Music

Among our friends and family, there are certain things you can count on at weddings.  One is Matt's brother, Mike, morphing into John Travolta and doing the dance from Saturday Night Fever.





The other is what my girlfriends and I call "The Oh What a Night Dance." [yes, we're very creative] It's a line dance we learned in high school at this skeezy dance club we used to go to (I still can't believe our parents let us!).  It's to the song "Oh What a Night" and it is absolutely a must-have at every single wedding when we're all together.





Otherwise, there was still plenty of hot moves on the dance floor!








If you've seen the movie Airplane, you know what's happening here
photo from Mish
photo from Mish
photo from Mish
photo from Steph

photo from Steph
I had SO much fun out on the dance floor with all of our friends and family.  I wanted it to last all night long.  Up next, we take just a few more portraits...

*All photos, unless otherwise noted, from Everlasting Images

1 comment:

  1. Looks like there was plenty o' fun on the dance floor! I hope ours never stays empty!

    ReplyDelete