Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Times


~ I got a new phone last week.  I did the whole Verizon Backup Assistance thing to transfer my contacts.  I realized on Sunday that not all of my contacts had transferred.  I played around, did research, tried to manually upload them...all to no avail.  I was about to give up on my idea of being a self-made technology guru and take it to a store to have them do it for me.  Until today, I was clicking around, and found a button that gave me the option to show "All Contacts."  Click!  There they are!  So happy.

~ Just saw an ad for the Water for Elephants movie.  Can't wait.  One of the best books I've read in a long, long time.

~ Brett Dennen's new album, Loverboy, comes out today.  iTunes is getting a visit from me!

~ I went back to the gym today for the first time in a few weeks.  It's amazing how quickly I forget how good it feels to work out.

~ I made a patient smile today.  I hope I can make him smile even more tomorrow by delivering some great news.

~ Just opened up iTunes (to download aforementioned Brett Dennen album) and my NPR Tiny Desk Concert for the day is Josh Ritter.  Love!

~ New Harry Potter movies comes out on DVD on Friday.  Belated birthday gift for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment